Saturday, January 20, 2007

A Chat with a Muslim

The following dialogue between me and a Muslim occurred today, in a chat room. I have changed the names of the Muslim and myself to simply “Muslim” and “Me”. (For more explanation, see purple text at the very end down at the bottom.)

Muslim: I am pleasent and calm

Muslim: come to my house and try to harm me watch what happens

Muslim: you people [evidently, the types of people in this largely anti-Islamic chat room] are disgustin, not all kafirs are the same

Muslim: not all kafirs seek to harm others physically and psychologically

Me: Problem is, the definition of "my house" and "harm me" becomes too elastic in the Islamic Dictionary -- to include behaviors such as the mere fact of Infidels prospering in equal dignity and equality

Muslim: they are prospering in dignitty?>

Muslim: all your women are fornicators before marriage LOL

Muslim: look at your crime ratyes

Me: see?

Me: you proved my point

Muslim: 550 thousand registered sex offenders

Muslim: and you talk about dignity and morality

Muslim: if you were not trangressing against me I would not be trangressing against you

Muslim: you open your mouth about islam ill open my mouth about your disgusting way of life

Muslim: and the puss and slime your soceitys brreed

Muslim: otherwise ill just go about my business nad try to live normal peaceful life

Muslim: like most poeple, im very dangerous with my hands, but only if im attacked

Me: even if we don't "open our mouths about Islam", you will still feel the way you do about the Infidel's Dar-al-Harb

Muslim: Yes becasue ideologically you are our enemiy

Muslim: this does not mean I go up to people and say: You are a bad parent becuase your daughter is a fornicator

Muslim: she looks and smells like a whore everyday and learned this from you

Muslim: I don do that

Muslim: I live and let live

Muslim: but then you have groups of peopel such as yourself

Muslim: and those in tat room that like to attack islam and the muslims

Muslim: SO I will expose you because I fear Allah not you

Muslim: and your govt

Muslim: you dont think Im aware you guys have the ability to find out my name and adress

Muslim: I openly declare who I am

Muslim: and my city and my masjid

Me: you can't live and let live as long as you think the surrounding lands of the Infidels are "attacking Islam" by merely being globally prosperous and affecting the world's cultural appetites with the progressive exploration of pop culture

Muslim: no, attacking islam is labeling our religion with a general stereotype

Muslim: like women abusers

Muslim: labeling our men as terrorists

Me: you hate us no matter what we say

Muslim: labeling our quran has a book of violence

Muslim: my hatred does not allow me to trangress the limits of being good and kind

Me: you will only stop hating us if we 1) revert to Islam, or 2) submit to Islam as dhimmis

Muslim: and mindful of others peoples ways of lifes so long as they dont trrangress the limits

Muslim: Yes and you are the same way

Me: actually, under #2, you will still hate us, but you will at least be slightly mollified

Muslim: We cannot be friends if we dont have the same intereest

Me: I don't have to kill my non-friends

Muslim: I hate your kufr not you, I hate you personally when you personally trangress otherwise i hate your disbelief

Me: Muslims have to kill non-friends

Muslim: I dont kill mine, either

Me: you don't because you don't have the opportunity

Muslim: every ideology wants to thrive and be dominate in the land, communism democracy shareeah

Muslim: all of them do

Me: any non-friends who refuse to 1) revert or 2) submit to Islam as dhimmis, are to be KILLED

Muslim: ok i have neighors why am I not killing them now

Muslim: this is stupid, yes and what happens when I stop paying taxes

Muslim: i go to jail

Me: like I said -- you don't have the opportunity yet

Muslim: and you are the same way

Muslim: I want to jsut live a happy normal life i leave war politics for the rulers

Muslim: im not IN ANY ARMY

Muslim: im a CIVILIAN

Muslim: If I wanted to kill Non Muslims id go join an army that is partaking in this action

Muslim: you are the ones who are trangressing in iraq, afganistan, commtting genocide

Muslim: you drop indiscriminate BOMBS on women and children

Muslim: so your right

Muslim: i dont have the opporunity yet

Muslim: maybe if im living in a muslim country and kuffra invade ill be able to kill many of you

Muslim: like I really want to

Muslim: right?

Muslim: Im not a war mongrol , i want to live a normal life who wants war

Muslim: who does not want to go to schol and enjoy their wife and children

Muslim: and work and have friends

Muslim: you label muslims as terrorist when you are the real terrorists

Muslim: again stay out of business you wont have people trangressing on you

Muslim: you wonder why muslims hate you so much

Muslim: your at war with us

Muslim: and we are at war with you, but the differnece is you have NO JUSTICE

Muslim: NONE

Muslim: YOU DONT [know] WHAT JUSTICE AND BALANCE IS

Muslim: how many civilians do you murder to protect your interest

Muslim: in a country with a fith rate army

Muslim: and has been controlled by a no fly zone for almost 10 years

Muslim: anyway I do hate people like yourself i find you to be disgusting becuase all muslims are not murdereous militants like you make us out to be

Muslim: anyway

Muslim: stay out of my home and your blood is safe with me

Muslim logged off at 7:01 PM

Comments:

The subtext between the lines seems pretty clear to me: this Muslim is filled with disgust and rage at the situation he finds Islam to be in, and himself as a Muslim to be in. His frequent protestations that “I won’t hurt you if you don’t hurt me, all I want to do is live a normal life” notwithstanding, he is expressing a psychology of emotions and opinions that seems close to a breaking point of intolerability—particularly since he is living in a Western country (the U.S.A.) which he believes fervently (as he has told me on previous occasions not recorded in the above transcript) is guilty of causing horrible damage, both culturally and physically, to Muslims around the world. What he doesn’t overtly admit is something that seems evident to me, at any rate—that he already feels himself to be in a situation where he must “defend” Islam from “attack”; and thus, his padded threat carefully prefaced each time with an “if you do something to me, then...” may be an actual threat, insofar as that “if” already pertains, in his mind. On a previous occasion not recorded as part of the above transcript, this same Muslim chatter told me that every time he leaves his house and sees women wearing short skirts and blouses that reveal their stomachs, he is filled with revulsion and anger.

Technical Details:

This chat occurred inside of a private box at the Paltalk chat website, a private box called “IM” (which I assume means “Instant Messaging”), where no one but us two were present. A couple of times, I inserted explanatory comments in brackets. This dialogue—which quickly becomes a monologue—is a good glimpse into the mentality of a Muslim. This particular Muslim, from previous encounters I have had with him, claims to be an American convert to Islam. (As the reader might notice, “Muslim” does most of the talking, particularly in the last two thirds, after I had lost interest, early on, in wasting my time with this robot. I let him ramble and rant on while I did other things, then came back after he had left and copied the whole thing.)

No comments: