Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Hesperado Podcast #11: "More on the phenomenon of Denial"


Another 14-minute-plus podcast.  Continuing my thoughts on the phenomenon of Denial in the context of the problem of Islam.

One link I promised therein was a link to a list of my essays analyzing, among other things, this phenomenon of Denial in the broader Western mainstream, dominated culturally by PC MC (Politically Correct Multi-Culturalism):

A partial list of my Hesperado essays on the Problem of the Problem

Another link I promised is to one of my essays that discusses well the "Rabbit Pack" -- a high-school-clique-cum-lynch-mob of hall monitors who, so to say, patrol the halls of Jihad Watch comments to make sure their soft approach to the problem of Islam is maintained (by, among other things, attacking commenters like me):

Signs of intelligent life on Planet Jihad Watch
(also note the comments field -- particularly my comment to "Anonymous" (actually the blowhard softie, "Philip Jihadski" aka "Joe Blow") and the comment by reader Richard James)

And now, without further ado, my eleventh podcast:


No comments: