Thursday, August 04, 2011

Bye-bye Breivik, and back to Islam














My last few posts here (just lift your little finger to take a leisurely scroll downwards) have tried to offer detailed analyses of a certain significant -- and so far unnoticed if not incoherently denied full speed ahead -- problem concerning Breivik's attacks and its effects on the (still inchoate) Anti-Islam Movement.


I think I've exhausted this sub-topic, and I cannot imagine those in that movement who stubbornly persist in indulging their fallacy will do or say anything in the near future that will remarkably vary the essential structure of the problem as I have analyzed it.
The ball, as they say, is in their court now. I don't expect them to do anything with it except to continue scratching it stupidly; but life is full of surprises, and you never know.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: