Thursday, July 14, 2016

"Let's Talk"

http://67.media.tumblr.com/d2fa2fb670f6d537f1e0e5e3deb5e0e4/tumblr_o7p7eqdIwo1vvbaa7o1_1280.jpg

Update on my "Invitation to talk on Paltalk"

A few days ago I posted an invitation to my readers to come on over to Paltalk Chat so we could have a conversation in real time, with real voices (on microphone) -- rather than in text on a screen often lagging in a delayed reaction of days or weeks.

The invitation still stands.

The only changes I would make is to specify more clearly the rooms where to find me.

My nickname there is still "C Major".  The main room where I hang out is called "Religion, Politics and Science Debate" in the Christianity section (under the broader "Religions & Spirituality" section).

Less likely, I may be in a room called "Uncensored Religion Debate" (located in the same subsection and section as above).

No comments: