Tuesday, January 17, 2017

P.S. to my "Logic of the Stealth Jihad"

http://www.nexusinvestments.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Glass-Half-Empty.jpg

In my previous post, "The Logic of the Stealth Jihad", I well may have given a few misleading impressions -- only because I may have underestimated how markedly many (even in the Counter-Jihad) disagree with me on certain key components of the primary problem (Islam) and the secondary "problem of the problem" (the problem of the West persisting in its myopia about the primary problem).

Just three clarifications for now.  In that aforementioned post, I wrote:

At a certain point, the vast majority of Westerners -- including even the dunderheaded PC MCs -- will be forced awake, and at that point Muslims will have to pull off the mask and draw out the sword to attack us. 

1) That "certain point" to which I allude refers to some future moment which I did not specify, but which for the record I presume will likely not occur for another hundred years or so.

2) When I write that at that "certain point" Muslims "will have to  pull off the mask and draw out the sword to attack us", of course I didn't mean to imply Muslims have not already been doing this, too many of them, in various places around the world (and increasingly in the West), for years; only that the mask-lifting will be comprehensive, by all Muslims -- for at that point, they will have concluded that:

a) there is no further need for taqiyya deception, because

b) they will have confidently assumed, by then, that they possess the ability to definitively ruin our societies and reduce them to breakdowns in social order, thus leveraging their logical next step, a rampant takeover.

And, finally, when I wrote that -- "the vast majority of Westerners -- including even the dunderheaded PC MCs -- will be forced awake..." -- I did not necessarily mean "awake" in the sense of "able to repel this comprehensively existential threat from Muslims."

What I meant, in my pessimistic gloom that has devolved over this past year, is that Westerners will finally wake up -- only to see that it's too late to save their civilization.  An analogy, on a micro scale, would be an individual who stubbornly persists all his life to believe that his Muslim friend is one of the moderate good Muslims -- until the moment when his Muslim friend's blade, gripped fervently by that same Muslim friend, is sawing through his neck, and his hands are tied. 

No comments: