Wednesday, February 21, 2018
I didn't lie when not too long ago I posted my ostensibly final essay before closing up shop & ship on the H.M.S. Hesperado. I titled it "Au revoir" which, as a child reading Mary Poppins, I learned to my delight did not mean goodbye forever, so much as (roughly) "until I see you again". Not that I have any intention of resuming this wheezing carcass of a vessel. I only came back to get my porkpie hat and to remind any readers or ghosts who might still be reading of the essentials:
1. The problem is Islam -- not "Islamism" (or "political Islam" or any other word or term that isn't Islam: the ordinary mainstream Islam of all Muslims).
2. What is this problem? That Islam has a living blueprint going back to its inception 1,400 years ago and continuing to this very day, orienting its Muslims to do everything they can (including both stealth tactics and various forms of physical violence) to destroy the orders of non-Muslims and replace them with Sharia.
3. Are all Muslims part of this problem? Given the immense threat it poses, given the roiling complexity of the ongoing interpenetration of Muslims and their Islam into the West, and given the Islamic propensity toward taqiyya deception (for which there is a mountain of evidence, including time and time again the cases of the False Moderate), we can rephrase the question to a rhetorical warning: Can the West afford to assume otherwise?
4. How are we dealing with this problem? Not only does the West continue to indulge politically correct mantras & memes about points 1-3, the Counter-Jihad (whose main point is to wake up the West) remains largely incoherent about #1 and #2 -- and all but in deep De Nile about #3.
5. I.e., the West is toast. Oh, we'll be chugging along famously with our glitteringly protean technological advances for the duration of this 21st century; but with our general denial about this systemic, metastasizing problem, we won't last long after that.
I'll just get my hat if you don't mind and be on my way. Last one out turn out the lights.