Friday, July 08, 2016
The Dallas razzia?
1) American blacks don't engage in guerrilla style commando operations as happened in Dallas. But we know Muslims do, across the globe and increasingly in the West and in the U.S.A. -- and we know that their Islam is a blueprint and motivation for guerilla violence in order to make Islam supreme (with the mainstream Islamic terrorist group du jour, ISIS, threatening regularly to step up attacks against us).
2) And we know that Muslim Brotherhood operatives have been courting the Black Lives Matter movement.
3) And we know that the NOI, while not orthodox Sunni, is a "gateway drug" cult for American blacks to convert to Sunni Islam.
4) And we know that the organizer of the Black Lives Matter rally in Dallas, at which this commando operation killing 5 police officers were murdered and 6 others wounded, is a radical Leftist "Baptist" who in his adoration for Islam sounds and looks more like a Ginger Muslim convert.
5) And finally, we know that by now, the mainstream news media and our mainstream political representatives & law enforcement have cultivated an irrationally extreme See-No-Islam attitude & policy whenever Islamic attacks occur on Western soil anywhere in the West -- so that even if they don't inform the public that this is an Islamic terror attack, we can no longer trust that this reflects them conscientiously doing their job to inform and protect us.
Put 1-5 together and it would take an irrational stubbornness (and/or an ethically narcissistic indulgence in the virtue of skepticism) to resist the reasonable inference that this event was an Islamic razzia.