Monday, June 13, 2016

The Orlando ghazi was a U.S. citizen, part deux

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/595526/20547030/1349606979137/dystopian_scifi.jpg?token=YbXd21Zk5yGOCzbx4Y1zJIJf8ac%3D

Read part one here (don't worry, it's mercifully short).

In a story from USA Today relayed by Jihad Watch -- "Orlando jihadi's coworker complained about him, company did nothing because he was Muslim" -- there are three noteworthy facts we glean, two about the PC MC Western Mainstream, one about the Counter-Jihad Mainstream:

1) We see yet again the same pattern we saw most especially with the Fort Hood ghazi -- whereby long before the day the Muslim went on his truculent rampage, a colleague complained about his behavior and higher-ups ignored the complaints because they didn't want to ruffle Muslim feathers.

Let us recall that, about the Fort Hood ghazi, Major Nidal Malik Hasan, YNet News reported:

His fellow students complained to the faculty about Hasan's "anti-American propaganda," but said a fear of appearing discriminatory against a Muslim student kept officers from filing a formal written complaint.

2) About the Orlando ghazi, Omar Mateen, the complaint of his coworker, Daniel Gilroy, a former Fort Pierce police officer, was that Mateen “...frequently made homophobic and racial comments.”  The report goes on to note that:  “Gilroy said he complained to his employer several times but it did nothing because he was Muslim.”

This exemplifies, for the umpteenth time I have noticed over the years, that in the perspective of PC MC, the grievance of Muslims and the respectful deference we are obliged to show them trumps all other politically correct groups and causes:  here, his being a Muslim allows him to get away with racism and homophobia -- thus the employer effectively threw blacks (and/or Hispanics) and gays under the bus in order to be deferential to a Muslim.  (For this observation which I have noted in Jihad Watch comments (not to mention other observations about the Problem of Islam I've made over the years there), I have been pestered and attacked innumerable times over the years by longtime Jihad Watch commenters "Angemon" and "joe blow" (aka "Philip Jihadski") while their longtime friends, the "Rabbit Pack" -- gravenimage, Mirren, Champ, Wellington, dumbledoresarmy, Western Canadian, Jay Boo, PRCS, et al. -- not once took them to task for their belligerent ignorance on the matter.)

Well, at least one JIhad Watch reader agrees with me (a name I've never seen before there):



Not surprised.
Muslims are a protected class in the U.S., ahead of gays and blacks.

Where's "Angemon" or "joe blow" to swoop in to pester and bully Vyx into toeing the CJM line?

3) As reflected in the broad tributary of the Counter-Jihad Mainstream, Jihad Watch comments, as I have dipped in to read them on randomly sampled stories relating to the Orlando ghazi, none manifest explicitly the Anti-Islam health of expressing a Zero Tolerance of All Muslims.  In the above linked story, for example, of the 77 comments posted to date, I count only five who even begin to approach the parking lot outside the ballpark of Zero Tolerance:

  • America should set an example revoke citizenship and deport every last family member and relation of this animal, these people are laughing there heads off a family member can do this with no consequences if America would set an example like this they would start to take some responsibility for there own community’s,instead of encouraging such atrocity’s.



Here is more proof that Muslims will not assimilate to western societies, this murderer is second generation Muslim, born in the USA, and still bent on jihad against the west.
P.S.:  I see that "joe blow" is still trampling his obtuse boots at Jihad Watch comments.  For an amusing note on this, see my ancillary esssay, The obtuse blunderbuss, "joe blow", at Jihad Watch comments.

8 comments:

Egghead said...

The Islamic Golden Rule:

http://news3lv.com/news/nation-world/isis-kill-list-targets-palm-beach-treasure-coast-residents-ex-fbi-agent

Egghead said...

The Islamic Golden rule in action:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639878/Policeman-stabbed-death-outside-Paris-home-attacker-holding-officer-s-wife-son-hostage.html

Egghead said...

It would be interesting to know if the French police chief's name was on the list:

http://www.vocativ.com/326931/new-isis-kill-list-claims-to-target-thousands-of-americans/

Anonymous said...

The Insane Lying Donkey Lies YET AGAIN!

"What if Muslims don't want to leave? Then what are we going to do?" Once many moons ago when I posed that very question, I was attacked by "Angemon" and "Philip Jihadski" (the name of "joe blow" before he was banned for brutally threatening other chatters with violence [UPDATE: I learn to my utter lack of surprise that "joe blow" has not been banned after all, as my "P.S." below (written after I finished the main essay here) makes clear];"

Liar! You never ONCE posed that question! In typical, insane, lying Donkey fashion, you try to sneak out of something by lying about it! Bring up the thread on JWatch where you supposedly posed that question and I'll recant. Don't do it (as you can't!) and remain looking like the idiot that you are.

WE are the ones who posed that question - innumerable times - and NEVER got an answer from you. When are you going to learn that lying gets you nowhere, Bob? This is why you're such a loser and are banned on JWatch, while I may comment freely whenever I wish.

Tough luck, isn't it? Stop lying and maybe you'll get somewhere.

Now I'm done with you and your crazy ways. You're deeply troubled. Go see a shrink.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Nice to see that I am STILL living rent-free in your head. That I am STILL deeply under your skin. That I STILL keep you up at night, fulminating and fussing. That I STILL stand taller and better than you!

You lose and you lost, long ago, when you began with your lies, Jackass.

What's it like to be a short person, Bob? Got a Napoleon complex? I'll bet you do.

I'll bet you haven't been laid in years. I'll bet you've never touched a gun, or won a fistfight.

Yeah...I got your number, Bob, and I've had it for years. You're a whining little wimp.

Anonymous said...

Oh - and one last thing, dumbass. I wasn't banned under "philip jihadski". I requested that Robert remove all my posts for security reasons, which he kindly did. You're such a dumbass. You think that just because someone is no longer commenting regularly, that they have been banned. Find the post where Spencer says I was banned and I'll recant. Don't do it and continue to dig that deep hole that you're in. I WAS NOT BANNED. I changed my screenname and had all of Jihadski's posts removed. Period. So blow me, Bob.

Anonymous said...

Oh - I just took screengrabs of all of this, so don't go claiming that you haven't deleted my posts, and don't fail to tell that dumbass "egghead" that I have done so. The posts have been up for almost 6 hours, so blow me on that excuse too, egghead.

Anonymous said...

The Russophobe angemon must be put in is place. And his group of graveimage, DFD, wellinton westcanadian must be too.